Optional careers intro copy can go here...
Customer Service Member
City Lighting is expanding our customer service team. We are seeking a candidate who is a motivated, detail oriented employee who can work in a team environment while providing excellent customer service. Must have strong communication skills, and have the ability to multi-task. AutoCad and AGI skills are desired but not mandatory. Position pays negotiated salary and full benefits.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.